Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Tube Dude’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26 N Boulevard of the Presidents, Sarasota, FL 34236. Our company registration number is 27-3327245 and we are registered in Florida. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tube Dude’s prior written consent.
What do you ship?
All products are shipped. Custom orders are not returnable.
When do you ship?
Items are shipped after completion with notification via email
Where do you ship to?
How do you ship?
LTL freight and fed ex
Rates to ship?
Customers know the shipping rate at time of checkout (based on item size and weight)
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
Customers receive a shipping tracking number from freight company after item is shipped.
In-store pick up option?
Customers can pick up at our gallery. For gallery hours and contact information please visit tube-dude.com/contact.
Recycling of packing materials?
All packing materials are recyclable.
What can be returned?
Custom orders can not be returned.
When do items need to be returned?
Items must be returned within 15 days.
Where do items need to be returned?
Items must be returned to the gallery. For gallery hours and contact information please visit tube-dude.com/contact.
How do customers return items?
We (Tube Dude) will send return paper work via email.
Shipping for returns?
The customer must pay the shipping return fees.
Credit for returns?
Customers will receive a credit card refund.